Sunscreen Ad Billboard - Making Use of the Sun

Originally published on psfk, by Emma Hutchings:

Developed by AgenciaClick Isobar, this billboard for Nivea sunscreen in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, features a mosaic made up of 1 million white beads that become colorful when exposed to the sun. The creative advertisement is on display in the sunshine during the day and at night offers a teaser message.


The artist even used the sunscreen itself on the beads to create different shades on the coloured beads! I like this sunscreen already! Watch how this amazing mosaic is made in the youtube video

Comments

This is amazing! When I was little, I loved these color changing beads. I never thought of doing something like this!
Unknown said…
Billboard is the most preferred method among outdoor advertising. But I had seen many people using bright crazy colors. Avoid such colors and try to convey message in simple words.outdoor media advertising